Graduates from the top 50 non-UK universities can apply to come to the UK through a new visa scheme.


Successful applicants with a bachelor’s or masters will be given a two-year work visa, while PhD-holders can apply for a three-year visa.

Source: UK Work Visas Offered to Grads of Top US, Asia, Australia, Europe Universities – Bloomberg

Watch for other countries, including the U.S., to do something similar.

By EdwardM