- Feb 21: Israel launches vaccine privilege:
“Shops were open to all, but access to gyms, hotels and theatres was limited to people with a “Green Pass”: those who have had both doses of the vaccine more than a week prior, or recovered from the disease with presumed immunity.
Pass-holders could prove their status by presenting a vaccination certificate or downloading a health ministry app linked to their medical files.”
Some updates to my list in the past week:
- Feb 18: Bahrain launches digital Covid-19 vaccine passport
- Feb 18: Greece and Britain are in discussions for a joint vaccine passport travel agreement.
- Feb 17: France and Swiss government officials discuss vaccine passport options; no plans yet.
- Feb 16: Hawaii may launch vaccine passport as soon as March 1st for “essential workers”; possibly everyone by May 1st.
- Feb 15: Vaccine passports likely to be mandatory for air and ship travel by July of 2021.
- Estonia launches vaccine passport.
Vaccine privilege is real.
“Vaccine envy” is a mental defect that is treatable say public health “experts”.
Those who are prohibited from being vaccinated are defective, not that those with vaccines are privileged. Public health works in mysterious ways.