The shots were administered by Hunterdon Medical Center in December and early January, at a time when only front-line health care workers and residents of long-term care facilities were eligible.
Health care seems remarkably corrupt. Seems to be one or two of these reports daily now.
- Hospital in Georgia gave out vaccines to teachers, without authorization and against state rules
- Overlake Medical Center in Washington state offered to give vaccines to those who had donated more than $10,000 to the hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Los Gatos, CA did quid pro quo, giving vaccines to local school district staff to reward them for previously providing food to hospital staff
- Hospital fundraising foundation members get vaccinated in Topeka, KS
- Hospitals all around Seattle were giving preferential “invite-only” vaccination clinics for donors and Board members
- Relatives of hospital workers cut in line
- There are also many who are not in the target categories but have vaccine privileges