December 31st, 2011
Mobile users lean toward apps over browsers — Tech News and Analysis. Which also means they’d rather use a news app than go to the web site online.
I think it means they’d rather read a “book app” than launch an e-reader app and then open their e-book. That suggests future e-books will feature interactivity and multi-media as they become app-like rather than PDF page turners.
Takeaway? Invest in flash memory companies! More apps means more flash RAM on
future mobile devices 🙂
- 43% of Twitter Users Access Twitter From a Mobile Phone [Data] (hubspot.com)
- Facebook Access Soars Among Mobile App Users (mobilemarketingwatch.com)
- 30 New Tablet Usage Stats Marketers Should Know [Infographic] (hubspot.com)
- Building Better Single Page Web Apps (webmonkey.com)
- Browse smarter than ever before on iOS with Dolphin Browser (themactrack.com)